- ½ slice of ripe papaya fruit
- 2 table spoons of yogurt
- Peel and slice the papaya fruit and remove the seeds.
- In a blender, blend the half piece of papaya until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the yogurt and blend until the mixture is thoroughly mixed.
- Pour the mixture into a container and label properly.
Benefits: The papaya facial mask is suitable for sensitive skin since it is made from natural ingredients. The yogurt contains hydrating properties that nourish the skin, and the papaya fruit is a natural exfoliant that whitens the dark spots on the face, making it look more vibrant.